Friday, March 07, 2008

BUSY DAYS

Our days just got so much busier. Well, maybe mine at least. I've been trying to concentrate more on my studies (really really want to finish it by next month) and have intensified our homschooling lessons as well. I want the boys to have a more "planned" day than usual, especially for Ethan so that we could have more one-on-one lessons. Then, there's next week's trip to Baguio with my mom, dad and brother. That's another thing to look forward to but will definitely add to our hectic schedules. I really don't know if I should be glad for all this busy-ness. Oh well...

.....

The mornings have been so cold lately that sometimes, I have to wake up in the early morning to make sure that the boys are under the blanket. Ethan usually kicks it off and sometimes suffers from little sniffles during the day. Nikki has his own blanket but sometimes it gets tangled up so I have to fix it for him. Me, I sleep with a blanket most nights even when it's not really chilly. Got used to it I guess. Ruther doesn't sleep with a blanket unless it's really cold. I remember when we were in Japan he once (and unconsciously) stole my blanket and I was really chilled in the morning! =D

March is usually the start of summer but with this really cold air, it actually feels a lot like December. And I'm not complaining. =D

2 comments:

Becky said...

You do sound busy, girl...but the busy-ness will only help pass the time until you get to see your hubby again, huh?

beevs said...

yup..it's really cold during evenings and mornings and hot hot hot during the afternoons. kinda weird weather but i'm loving the cool air.