Friday, March 07, 2008

ENCHANTED


I watched this movie yesterday and I really really loved it! I told Ruther that I'm so like Giselle when she talks about love. I could really live in a bubble with all the fantastic thoughts I have about it: the wonderment, the romance, the magic, the ups and downs, the singing and dancing, the sparkly eyes, and happily ever after. I also teased Ruther that he's a bit like Robert in the movie. Hahaha!! He denied it of course. =D But I think that Amy Adams as Giselle was perfect. She was really pretty and really made me think she was a storybook princess trapped in the real world. My favorite scene in the movie was when eveybody started to sing "That's How You Know". Yup, definitely my favorite. I even watched that scene again after watching the whole movie. The song just somehow stuck to my head. Anyway, I already told Ruther that we just HAD to have the DVD of this movie. This is one movie I will enjoy watching over and over. =D

1 comment:

Becky said...

I've heard great things about this movie, but haven't had a chance to rent it yet. I ought to have my hubby stop by and get it tonight. I'm still not feeling so hot, and watching a good movie would be perfect for that.