Saturday, March 08, 2008

GETTING READY

I think we're going to have a pretty busy week.

Mom and dad are arriving from Zamboanga any minute. My brother will be picking them up at the airport. For the moment, our luggage is all ready for Baguio but I'll still have to check everything tonight and make sure that I don't forget anything. Plus I have to prepare the bags we will be bringing with us in the bus. Oooh! I'm so excited! =D

We will be leaving the house tomorrow at 3am because the first scheduled bus for Baguio leaves at 4am. Hopefully, mom and dad will get the tickets later. We will be back on the 14th so that means, I will be incommunicado for a few days. If I still have the energy to log in, I'll drop a line on Friday.

I hope this will be another fun family adventure. For now, I'm saying bye! =D

3 comments:

beevs said...

have fun in baguio! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Yette,

I enjoyed reading your blogs. Looks like your kids are really having fun time with you.
I chanced upon your blog because of the pesang isda recipe. I just remembered the pesang isda from my lola's cooking but I just am not sure about the sauce if it is really called miso and if is the same miso from the Korean store here in New York.
Oh. my kids enjoyed looking at white paws' pictures as well as the others you featured.
Keep it up!

Orlean Sorio

Becky said...

We've missed you in Bloggyville! Hope your vacation was a fun one!