Saturday, March 01, 2008

TV SHOWS

American Idol

Been following this show and I must say I already have my favorites. For now, I have only 2 and they are all girls: Ramiele Malubay and Carly Smithson. Carly is really talented. She knows her stuff and can work the camera. But I'm betting on Ramiele not only because she's Asian American but because she is also very talented. She just needs a bit more confidence. But I think she's really smart and she can really win this. I also believe she is more talented than Jasmine Trias. So you go girl!! Wishing you all the luck! =D


Project Runway

Oh my god. I was soooo disappointed when Chris did not make it to Fashion Week. I really went AAAARRRGGH!!! on this. I felt so bad. I really think that it would have been interesting to see his collection on the runway. I must admit that using human hair in his collection was something really weird but I was quite open to his creativity and I thought it was really gutsy of him. Rami's was not too spectacular. Yeah, he made pieces that showed more than his usual draping but I still liked Chris' a whole lot more. I was soooo disappointed when they said that Rami was in. It was just a really bad season. My first bet Victorya did not make it and now Chris is out. Good thing Jillian is one of the top 3 and now I really hope that SHE wins this season. Am so looking forward to seeing all their collections! I can't wait!

No comments: