Friday, June 20, 2008

AND MORE PROGRESS...

Ruther's documents from Japan finally arrived today! Woohoo! More progress indeed... We only lack his ITR (which I will be getting from his office in Alabang on Monday), a xeroxed copy of the ITR and a copy of our flight reservations (I will be calling the travel agency tomorrow regarding this). Also, the boys will be having their photos taken for their visa application tomorrow afternoon. I already had mine taken this afternoon (I looked like I just woke up) because I didn't want to look harassed tomorrow with the boys in tow. I also had the documents xeroxed for personal reference. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! Once I took the documents from the postman this morning I just felt the excitement kick in. This is really going to happen! Wow. Anyway, I also have to call the accredited travel agencies tomorrow. I have to find out where I'll be submitting all our documents. According to their websites, the placement fees of the agencies vary from P2500 (approx. US$56) to P850 (approx. US$19). Now that's a big difference there so I'll have to think things through. Of course, I will be asking additional questions when I make the call tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to come up with a decision by Monday (I will talk it over with Ruther as well). I'm getting sooooo super excited about this. I'll have to ask the agency as well how long the processing will be. I just know I'll be on pins and needles until I'll know for sure... Oh well. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and will be saying lots of prayers... =D Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awww, that's soooo exciting! One step closer!

I'll be praying everything works out just right for you guys.

How long will you get to stay there?