Tuesday, June 03, 2008

BIRTHDAY COMING

It's Ethan's birthday in a few days!! Wow. It's like I was in limbo last May and now I'm back on planet Earth once more. I suppose I have to start getting things in order. There's just so much to do, so many things to focus on, so many important details to remember. I hope - really hope - that everything goes well.

.....

We're not going to have a party for Ethan's birthday. We're saving the money for the boys' fare to Japan should our visas be approved. We'll still have cake, spaghetti, chicken and presents of course. Maybe we'll even go to the mall with my brother and sister. But I'll surely document this special day for Ethan. It's not everyday that my baby turns 5.

*Sob* Okay, I need to go to the bathroom for a moment... =(

1 comment:

Becky said...

Aww, I know how you feel. It's hard that they grow so fast.

I'm SO hoping and praying your visa's get approved. That would be wonderful for you all to be together again.