Monday, July 14, 2008

58 KILOS AND COUNTING...

Yeah, I'm almost done with the packing. I'm just a bit nervous about missing something or leaving something behind. Hopefully, that's not going to happen. I did a preliminary weight-check of our bags. So far we're close to 60 kilos. That's pretty good considering we have 30 kilos more in our alloted baggage allowance (90 kilos total). I would have to weigh everything again on Friday just to make sure. I still have to buy the pasalubong and I'm sure all those will occupy a separate bag. :)

.....

Our flight is at 9am on Saturday. That means we should be at the airport by 6am. I'm so excited. Hopefully we won't encounter any problems with our check-in and flight. I went to Baclaran today to pay for a mass for a safe trip this Saturday. I just want everything to be A-OK.

.....

Mommy will be arriving tomorrow morning. I'll be very glad to see her. We will only have 4 days to bond before we depart for Japan so I hope she'll spend as much as she can with the boys. I know she'll really miss them once we're away.

.....

Ruther is having second thoughts about picking us up at Narita. It's not that he doesn't want to (he told me) but he said that we could save if we won't spend for his bus fare from Yokohama to Narita and vice-versa. Although saddened by this, I understand the practicality of it. Besides, I know the employees at Narita speak English so I'm not worried about getting lost, or getting on the wrong bus, or being misunderstood. I just hope that the boys will be cooperative and behaved that day so I would be less stressed.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am SOOOO excited for you guys. I'll be praying for a safe flight, and a WONDERFUL reunion.

I'm sure you'll do fine traveling to meet him on your own. You and the boys seem to manage very well together.