Saturday, July 12, 2008

7 DAYS TO GO

Well, I have started putting stuff into our bags already. I know it's a bit early, but we're bringing a lot of stuff with us so I figured, I better start now rather than panic later. Our bags are getting pretty heavy, I must say. I will have to weigh them later on to make sure we don't exceed our baggage allowance. That will be hard to do, but well, I'll try to find a way. :)

.....

Today is my brother's birthday. I got him a book. I'm sure he'll love it because it's filled with a lot of trivia stuff. He likes things like that. Anyway, my birthday passed by uneventfully. Ruther says we're going to "celebrate" on the 19th and I really don't mind. There are just more important things in life for me right now than parties and such. :)


.....

Ruther got his iPhone yesterday. I suppose that's all I can say about it because I don't know much about gadgets and stuff. But I told him that'll be his phone for the next 10 years already. He didn't care. He was happy. Trust my husband to get his hands on the latest gadget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! So you and the kids are leaving soon? Good for you guys! I am so happy for the news! And yes, God is very good! :D We should meet up. Asan nga kayo mag stay? Is it still in Yokohama? We are still in Phils for a long vacation but we'll be back there late this month. So when things settle up. We could arrange a meet! :) Ilang months ba kayo dun? Is it for good na ba? Congrats again!

Btw, pwede favor? Please add my food blog! I have added your blog there already ;-) Thanks!