Friday, July 18, 2008

80 KILOS AND I'M GETTING NERVOUS

So it's just 2 more days. I can't even begin to express how rattled I feel right now. I just can't sit still and I have a thousand thoughts running through my mind at a single time that I feel that even in sleep, I'm all tensed up and really feel so stressed. I just told Ruther a few hours ago that I feel as though I haven't rested in 10 days! I just feel as taut as a wire that's ready to snap. I check and recheck our baggages, I check and recheck my list of things to do and buy, and I just get so scared that I'll be over our baggage allowance OR I won't be able to make full use of the kilos given to us. Argh! This is crazy! But so far, our bags are about 96% packed. I just have to check our handcarries, the documents, the tickets, passport, money and all those necessary things. Ruther and I agreed that we will be meeting at Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT) instead of the airport and that's okay with me. I just will know that I will be a bit sad when I get out of the airport and remember the time he met us there. I'm just silly that way.

.....

So for the nth time, I weighed our bags and we're close to 80 kilos. That means, we only have around 10 more kilos to pack into our bags but I'm going to add just a little bit more stuff tomorrow. I'm going to buy some pasalubong (and those will be food) tomorrow and when that's done, I could finally lock our bags and set those in the living room so that I'll not be too stressed on Saturday morning. I just want everything to be okay on that day because I just know the slightest problem will really stress me out. Hopefully, that won't be the case.

.....

It's been raining a lot for the past days. I was worried because mommy said there was a typhoon in the country but today we had a lot of sunshine so I'm relieved about that. Hopefully, it'll be clear on Saturday and a typhoon alert won't be in effect until we're well out of the Philippines. Sigh...

.....

Remember my recent visit to the dermatologist? Well, all those black scabs finally fell off! I swear I didn't pick them. I just applied the ointment as prescribed and I was happy to see some of those scabs fall off! Yay! I now have just a few on my neck area but I'm no longer worried about having black spots on my face on Saturday. I would just look terrible in the photos! So yeah, I'm happy that I won't be having "moles" (as Nikki calls it) on my face this weekend. :D

No comments: