Sunday, March 08, 2009

AT THE BEACH

We spent this afternoon at the beach and of course, the boys loved it. Nikki was a bit wary of the seaweeds at first but once he steered clear of those floating greens he was okay. Ethan on the other hand was complain-y the whole time. He would complain about the waves when they pushed him around, or the seaweeds when they clung to him, or the sand and pebbles that dirtied his feet and slippers. I took his video then so I could show Ruther how crazy he was this afternoon. Anyway, I was also able to practice some of my shots using both my point-and-shoot and my Nikon. I was happy with the results then but of course, I have yet to see them clearly in the laptop. I'll do that tomorrow because I'm just too tired right now. Anyway, Nikki had a lot of fun even if we were at the beach for only 2 hours, so on the way home, he told my mom and dad that we'll be returning next week. Of course, you know my parents' reply to that, I'm sure. :)

.....

We still have no updates about my aunt's condition. My mom and dad were supposed to visit her yesterday at the hospital but she was still under observation so they decided to postpone the visit to another day. I haven't contacted my cousins yet because 1. I'm sure they have a lot on their minds, 2. I really don't know what to say, and 3. they have always been sensitive about their mom's condition. I'll still try to give them a call this week though. I hope that by then their mom will be all right.

P.S. Thanks for your prayers...

.....

I've been researching in the internet about the dependent visa for Japan. I just want to be prepared, I suppose, and know which documents I need to ready for the application. I'm thinking that once I get to Manila I'll start collecting our documents so that once I receive Ruther's papers from Japan we'll be all set for the submission. Our target month is in July (no date yet) so this means we have to submit our documents by June to meet our "deadline". Anyway, I hope there will be no hitches any more and that we will be reunited with Ruther soon.

.....

Nikki's cough is almost gone and I am happy about that. I'm not really a fan of cough medicines and I remember some time ago Nikki had to take a round of antibiotics because his cough was just terrible. So it's a good thing his cough is almost totally gone now. Whew! Ethan is all better and is not coughing at all so yeah, I'm happy about that too. :)

No comments: