Monday, May 18, 2009

ANOTHER CHECK-UP

This week I'm planning on having Nikki's eyesight checked. I didn't know whether to bring him to an ophthalmologist or optometrist but Ruther told me it would be best to bring him to an ophtha and his doctor-aunt agreed after I SMS'd her because she said it would be more accurate. After checking the hospitals where our healthcard is accredited, I finally settled on Las Pinas Doctor's Hospital. It's near and they have several ophthalmologists there. So tomorrow I'm going to call and make an appointment and then we'll see what happens...

.....

I've been checking and re-checking my Things To Do List for the past week and as much as it drives me nuts, I feel quite happy when I accomplish one and tick it off my list. I've almost completed most of the things I have to do this month and I'm now listing other chores for June like ordering Ethan's cake for his birthday. I'm already excited about that. As always, without Ruther here, we won't be having a party but just a family celebration focused on Ethan of course. I'm planning on bringing him to the Aerospace Museum and then to Kids Republic for a day of fun. Can't believe our baby is turning 6!!

No comments: