Friday, May 29, 2009

BUSY MONTH AHEAD

June is almost here and I'm now preparing a new list for the things I'll have to do next month. It's still pretty much average, not short but not long either. I still wish I knew exactly when we were going to get the Certificate of Eligibility from Japan. I'm still pretty bummed about what Ruther said, that the application could take from a month to THREE months! Sigh. Of course, I have no control on how long it's going to take but still, it would be nice to be reunited with Ruther the soonest possible time, right? Oh well...

.....

Nikki is coping well with his new glasses. I just had to remind him not to forget to keep them before he goes to bed because I woke up this morning with his glasses beside me! What if I rolled onto them last night? He would have a twisted pair of specs then. Anyway, he didn't forget to keep them this afternoon when he had his nap so I hope he'll make a habit of it. I know there will be times when he'll forget still but of course, I'll understand. I just hope that Nikki's grade won't worsen in later years or that his glasses will hinder him from doing physical activities. I'll just have to make sure he wears the proper specs then...

No comments: