Saturday, May 02, 2009

NO MORE RAINS?

My mom and dad are here in Manila. They arrived this evening and we're really glad to see them again after our visit in Zamboanga. My dad was really glad to see the boys. We're planning a family trip tomorrow to Tagaytay, a city around 2 hours south from Manila. We're going to take photos and check the local attractions. I hope it won't rain tomorrow. Hopefully we'll all have a fun time. :)

.....

Ruther got himself a new tv! Well it's actually going to be delivered tomorrow but I think it's great that he got a satisfactory tv (32" flat screen, dunno the other features yet)). The television in the apartment is well, old and Ruther loves watching tv shows and movies and it's only right that he watches them in a great set. It definitely increases the viewing pleasure, he says. I hope that he'll be able to set it up without difficulty tomorrow. I won't be there to help him and although I know he's capable, without help, it'll take longer to set up and that's what I'm worried about.

.....

A few days ago, there was constant rains even if there was not a typhoon in sight. Now that the weather bureau has announced that there's a typhoon in the Philippines, the rains have stopped. It's so weird. I know sunny days eventually follow rains but still, it was nice having the cool weather these past days. It really made summer more tolarable and enjoyable. But then again, all good things must come to an end, I know... Sigh...

No comments: