Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BY MYSELF

I haven't been in a blogging mood lately. I know exactly why but of course, I'm not writing that down here because it's too personal. Let's just say that I have a LOT on my mind these days. Good or bad, I have yet to see where things will lead to in the future. Right now I'm not really concerned about how things'll turn out. I'm just here to wait and see.

.....

I think it's nice to sometimes just spend some time alone. Just me and my thoughts and no one else around. Sometimes I think I could survive in an empty beach resort with just me, the beach, a ton of books and of course some pen and paper. No techie stuff at all. Yup, I could do that. Without a care at all. It'll be a retreat from all the weird stuff happening around me and the world. A sort of vacation for myself. Unfortunately, I can only have my vacation in my head. But that doesn't mean the places I go to aren't as lovely as I imagine them to be. Maybe one day I'll find that place especially made for me.

2 comments:

mitzh said...

I agree a ME time will do oneself good.
Love yourself a little more, Yette.

Take care.

P.S.
I was going through my goodreads page and I saw this book and instantly thought of you. I think you'll like this one : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/626752.A_Mom_Just_Like_You

Do you have a facebook account? Can I add you there as my friend? Let me know. Thanks! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!