Saturday, June 27, 2009

SAD DAY

I was so sad to hear about Michael Jackson's death. I know probably a million people out there will be blogging about this but I just can't help but feel terrible about the news. He's been a great music icon, probably misunderstood most of the time and criticized terribly for deeds he's done but no one can deny that he's transformed music in his own way. And despite all the negative publicity that surrounded him, he really was the "King of Pop".

.....

And then Farrah Fawcett was also in the news. This is turning out to be a sad sad day for fans. I know she was a great fashion icon. I didn't know about the cancer though. I wish the television networks would bring back the original Charlie's Angels tv series so I could watch it.

.....

Been thinking about a lot of things today. That pretty much kept me preoccupied. Hopefully 5-10 years from now, I'll be able to say definitely that everything's A-OK in my life.

We'll see.

No comments: