Monday, June 15, 2009

CRAZY WORLD

What is happening to the world these days? First, there's the H1N1 virus, then the really stupid constituent assembly in the Philippines, then recently, the really chaotic elections in Iran (which I sincerely hope wouldn't happen here) and now, it's the threat of nuclear war from North Korea!! I mean, seriously, what is happening to the world?!?! Shouldn't we all be more concerned about more important things? Like poverty and the environment and PEACE? Why again this thirst for power and greed and selfishness? I mean, didn't history already teach us enough? My goodness! What kind of world are we creating for our children?

Enough already you power-hungry @$*^@^%$#*!!!!

Grrr...

.....

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have another kid. Okay, fine. Another baby. I mean, my boys are already preschoolers and I really do miss taking care of a baby. But then again, I know my limits. I know that 2 is the maximum number of kids I could devote my whole time and attention to without going crazy. Don't ask me how I know that, I just do. I think it would be wonderful to have lots of kids but I like being a hands-on mom. And the only way I could be an EFFECTIVE hands-on mom is to be able to have and give enough quality time and love and understanding to the kids. So I suppose I'll just have to get used to the fact that maybe Ruther and I won't get to have another baby. I guess I'll just have to wait for my sis to make one soon. But knowing her, good luck with that. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....