Thursday, June 25, 2009

OUT OF FOCUS

I know I haven't blogged for quite a while. It's well, because of several reasons which I know would be too boring to share so let's just say some things got out of hand and I just had a short vacation from blogging. I just hope everyone's doing well out there...

.....

It's been somewhat depressing watching the news every night. I do try to keep myself updated with the latest happenings but sometimes the news can really get to me. It's really very depressing to watch all negative news day in and out. It puts this blanket of doom around me and I hate it. So sometimes I watch the news and sometimes I don't. But I wish that in the future, there would be more good news than bad for a change.

.....

I can't seem to focus on anything specific right now. When I had my Child Psych course, I managed to stay on track for several months. When I needed to learn how to use my D50, I read the field guide from cover to cover and even took notes. When I felt like brushing up on my Nihongo I would be able to organize a study area and just learn new words quickly day after day. But these days, I feel like I'm in a slump. I just can't push my mind to do anything. I tried reading a book but I just didn't feel like it. I tried reviewing my Nihongo but without focus, I end up reading the same word 6 times just so I could remember it. I tried to do some other things but in the end, I just don't have the drive, the energy, the will. The only good thing is that I still manage to homeschool the boys everyday and still try to come up with learning activities for them. Hopefully, that will do for now.

No comments: