Tuesday, June 09, 2009

HATE TO WAIT

I feel like I'm in limbo. All this waiting is driving me nuts!

Last May I was pretty busy with the planning and the things to do in preparation for our application for the certificate of eligibility (which we will need for our visa application). Now, all I'm doing is just waiting and I could literally feel each tick of the clock just passing by. It's really disconcerting when I've had so many things to do before and now I'm just waiting idly by. Well, not really idle but you know what I mean. Anyway, I still have homeschooling to keep me preoccupied and I've been trying to learn more Nihongo (wish me luck) so hopefully the wait won't take long.

I hope.

.....

It's Ethan's birthday on Friday!! I'm soooo excited! There'll be no parties, no celebrations but I'm still excited because my boy is turning 6!! Oh my goodness! I can't believe I have 2 boys already!! Golly! Anyway, we're going to have a fun day at the Mall of Asia. (I hope.) I'll be getting Ethan's presents then and maybe lunch out with family. We'll just have some cake and ice cream at home afterwards. Of course, we'll be taking photos as well. I'm really excited! Hopefully it'll be a really fun and happy day. :)

No comments: