Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MISS YOU GUYS!

My mom, dad, and sis are off to Canada. I hope they'll have a great time there with relatives. I'm sure all my aunts, uncles, cousins and my grandma are excited to see them. This will be my mom's second time in Toronto and my dad and sis' first time. I hope my dad has fun. He needs a break from work. He's been working all his life so he needs this vacation.

Have fun you guys! Hugs and kisses to everyone! Love you all!

.....

Been having sunny weather these past days. I'm thinking of getting started with our vegetable garden today. I already started planting the rest of the kangkong seeds but ran out of small seedling bags. Fortunately, my sis got me some the other day so I could do the rest of the planting today. We'll also be planting some kale and we'll see how that turns out since it'll take around 85 days for it to grow fully. Then again, I've got time.

.....

I forgot to mention that we've got bunnies!! Yup, two. We bought them last weekend. Actually, Nikki begged me to buy them because he complained, "But I don't have a pet now!" I told him Chowchow was our pet but he insisted that he was Tito Russell's. So we bought a pair of bunnies for only P300. Cool huh. Anyway, Nikki loves them. Except when they pee of course. :D They are sooo cute and soft. We named the girl Aiko and the boy Taro. Photos will come later. *wink*

.....

Been trying to organize our photo albums for the past few days. The photo printer near our place has been (sort-of) complaining about the number of photos being printed. I think they are simply fed up of seeing our faces every week. Haha! Anyway, I've finished Nikki's 1st Birthday photos, his baptism, our trip to Corregidor and our first trip to Japan. I haven't started with Ethan's yet not to mention our family shots. So yeah, it'll probably make our room quite messy for the next few days... Fun.

No comments: