Saturday, September 26, 2009

STORMY

It's raining sooo hard today. Apparently, there's a typhoon in the country right now. I saw a portion of the news this morning and I was alarmed to see some areas in the Philippines where people were swimming in chest- to neck-deep floods. That was simply terrible! I hope the government would do something about helping those poor people. And I hope this storm will pass soon.

.....

We're having a small crisis here right now. The ceiling of the boys' room is leaking and it's not stopping. I've been mopping and trying to keep the room dry for the whole day and unless the rain stops, I might have to continue doing that until late in the evening. It's bothersome, really. I'll have to have someone apply a sealant on the outer wall to stop the leaks I suppose, but until the weather improves, I can't do anything about it but just keep on mopping...

.....

I'm trying really hard not to think anymore of the whole Japan mess. It's still hard when I miss Ruther a lot. I want to be hopeful and I want to be positive about the future but I'm finding that hard to do these days. The only thing I want to pin my hopes on is that maybe Ruther could spend Christmas with us this year. I still hope that in the next few months, my family will experience a new turn. I'm still hoping that the fates have planned something wonderful for us and hopefully in Japan since I've really really come to love that country and the people a lot. It's pretty hard just waking everyday and not knowing what plans we have for the future simply because a certain _______ has dashed all our hopes. (Insert curses here.) I just want to be able to hope again, to be able to be with my family, to live together and bond together and solve problems together and just have fun together. I mean, don't I at least deserve that?

No comments: