Friday, September 25, 2009

UPDATES

These days, I am simply looking forward to Christmas. I am hoping that Ruther will be home then and when that happens, I know that that alone will be enough to make me happy. That alone will make everything bad that happened this year disappear. I wouldn't give it another thought as long as I could have Ruther with me.

.....

It seems that we are having more rainy weather these days. It's a bit bothersome especially when I've been planning to take the boys to Manila Ocean Park for a field trip. Because of the unpredictable Manila weather I'm thinking of postponing it for a few more days. Unless this weather becomes more predictable, I'll have to think of another activity for us to do.

.....

I've been updating my Christmas list. I've already purchased some presents for family and I'm quite excited to complete the buying. I still have to think of Nikki's birthday so I want everything planned out by next month so that everything will go smoothly. I'm thinking of giving Nikki a Mario Bros. birthday. Even if we won't have a party, I would still want it to be a fun event for him. I'll try to plan a nice day for just the 3 of us. Of course, there'll be cake and fried chicken. :)

.....

My mom, dad and sister are having a blast in Canada. My sis has been updating me with their trips and tours and it's wonderful to hear all the stories. I think it's great that they all got to bond with family in Canada. I'm sure my grandma is quite happy to have them all there. And I'm sure my dad is having a blast as well. He really needs the vacation.

No comments: