Friday, October 23, 2009

CROCHET

I've been checking the 'net for interesting crochet designs. I don't feel like I'm up to difficult projects yet so I'm researching easy jewelry, baby designs, hats, and all those simple things. I've started making a hat but it's nothing challenging. I'm still trying to come up with the proper way to curve the thing around my head. The first time I tried it, it looked like a huge flower. So now, I crochet and measure, crochet and measure... It's a bit difficult but I'm getting there. Hopefully, I'll be more confident with a few trial and errors. :D

.....

Friends from near and far seem to be either pregnant or just had a baby. One high school friend of mine even had twin girls!! Ruther and I have been talking about the possibility of having another baby in a year or so. Hopefully a girl this time. Even Nikki has been asking if we're going to give him a baby sister and asked me when is my tummy going to get big and round? (Can't do it without Dad, sweetie.) I wouldn't mind getting pregnant, of course but my only condition is that I wouldn't want to have a baby without Ruther with me 24/7. Unless that's gonna happen, I don't want to get pregnant. I've already had 2 pregnancies with Ruther away most of the time and I don't want another experience like that. Also, we'd have to consider of course the possibility of me no longer being able to work full-time once another baby's in the picture. So, unless we really talk things through, it's a 50-50 deal. Am I being too hard?

.....

October is ending in a few days. It still doesn't quite feel like Christmas yet. This year has been such a drag. Sorry 2009 but you really suck. Anyway, still hoping that this year won't end too badly...

No comments: