Saturday, October 24, 2009

PUPPY UPDATE

The pups are doing great. So great in fact that they are so cute and chubby and big. And we love them. This afternoon, my brother-in-law Ron, the boys and I had a little photo shoot going on with the pups. It was fun. Ethan was really excited about being close to the pups (without the mom, coz he's a bit scared of her and her nails) and Nikki loved holding his puppy. My pup, the only black one, I was pleased to find out, is a girl. So I'm naming her Beauty. You know, like Black Beauty. I know, it's cheesy but until I find a better name for her, it'll be Beauty for now. Nikki is naming his pup Framy, from a Japanese tv show. Oh well, it's his pup. :)

.....

We've had a busy afternoon preparing for tomorrow's get-together. I haven't seen Ruther's relatives since February so I'm excited to see them again. I'm sure it'll be another fun day for all. We'll be celebrating Ate Nita's birthday (she's Mama's elder sis - birthday was yesterday), Tito Mon's birthday (Mama's younger brother - birthday was a few days ago) and Mama's birthday as well (her birthday is on Nov 3). So I hope that almost everyone could make it to the celebration. :)

.....

Future is still uncertain.

Which pretty much sucks.

No comments: