Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ACTING UP

It's been a hellish week for me and I don't wish to ever have one like it again.

Ruther became distant and moody for the past days which irritated me a lot. He's become surly and aloof. I really don't know what his problem is but it certainly pissed the hell out of me because it sucks when you have to talk every night with someone who you feel is not even trying to talk to you. What's more is that when I try to connect with him, he's all "whatever" or he doesn't even try to tell me anything about his day. He's letting me do the talking. He's not even trying to help matters. Of course, the physical separation is aggravating the situation but the way he's acting is adding even more strain as it is. I just wish he'd just be jovial when he's talking to me in the evenings. I hope his attitude will change in the next few days because I am SO not happy with the way he's been acting lately. If he's getting stressed at work then he might as well come home because what it's doing to him and to our relationship is definitely not good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. :( Russell goes through stages like this...usually he's stewing about something. It always helps him to talk about it (evennnnntually) or figure out how to get over it. The distance sure doesn't help anything though. :(

I know it's probably little comfort, but I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.