Friday, December 18, 2009

GONNA BE BUSY

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks, I'm sure. Firstly, I start work tomorrow!! I'm both nervous and excited. I was supposed to start yesterday but we had some scheduling problems which were ironed out today so I get to start tomorrow!! Yay! I am SO freaking nervous! But I can't wait to begin! Do I sound so weird? I don't even know how I can sleep tonight! I hope I hope I hope things go well tomorrow. I'll do my best not to make my students hate me, that's for sure. Anyway, will update you with news after my first day tomorrow!!

.....

Christmas is just around the corner. Can you feel it? It's a bit strange but perhaps it's because of how the year turned out, or maybe it's because people are more hard up these days but Christmas is a bit less jolly this year. There are even less carolers now (but then again that could also be because of stingy neighbors). Anyway, jolly or not, as long as my family is complete, I'm content. That is after all, what truly matters...

.....

I am still unsure as to how next year is going to be but I promised myself that I'm going to take it a day at a time. I mean, what else can I do? I just wish it weren't so stressful (for me) trying to be content with today (or everyday) because I prefer my future to be somewhat planned out, but then again there's only so much I can control. Sigh...

.....

The boys, Ruther and I are scheduled for an out-of-town trip early next year. We're all booked so all we need to do is fly there via Cebu Pacific. The boys are already pretty excited. The last time we went to the beach was at La Luz in Batangas and they had loads of fun. Hopefully this trip will be another fun family get-together for us. I think it'll be a nice way to start the year, don't you think so?

1 comment:

Becky said...

A belated Merry Christmas and a (barely) early Happy New Year to you and yours!

Hope the new job works out well for you, and I'm excited that you guys will be going on a vacation soon!