Monday, December 14, 2009

PHOTOS, PHOTOS

I'm going to post some photos to let you know what we've been up to lately...


A watermelon bag. I didn't use a pattern for this but I was happy with how it turned out. :D









I used up all my blue yarn for this. But I think it's pretty. Might give this to one of Ruther's cousins' kid. :D















This was taken in Makati last month when Ruther came home for a few days. I just love spending time with him...









The boys love Sharkboy. But my sis and I are Team Edward. We (sis and I) watched the movie on the first screening day and we enjoyed it a lot. :D
















Getting his anti-rabies shot at the nearby hospital. My poor boy... :(











Christmas decors. This is the nearest mall from our place. We're here most of the time. Almost always... :)



One of our trees at home. Yup, that's a wrapped toilet paper roll you see there. We're going green this year. For wrapping paper, we used pages from a Japanese magazine and for a gift tag, we used some leftover construction paper clippings from Nikki's scrap box. Hey, as long as it's colorful, we really don't mind. :D








No comments: