Saturday, April 03, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE...

I forgot to do something important the other day. And I can't believe I forgot! I was supposed to accomplish this important thing before April 1st and I was mentally reminding myself days before to finish it. But of course, I procrastinated. And so I received a notice reminding me that I failed to accomplish my duties before said time. What do I do now? To fix the problem (or shall we say, be granted an extension) I would have to pay around P7,000+ which I really can't do now because it's not in our monthly budget. I would need to save money for Nikki's swimming class this month and also for my prophylaxis and restoration of a couple of teeth when I go to the dentist. Not to mention set aside some money for my eventual birthing. So really, P7,000 is not an option for me to just spend right now, even if it means getting that extension. I KNOW that's the right thing to do, I'd just have to learn to let it go without a heavy heart, you know...

.....

It's been so warm these past days. I've had some headaches but I try to take a lot of fluids and of course my folic acid (thanks for the reminder Becky!) regularly. Naturally, that means, more trips to the bathroom but we all know that's part of being pregnant, right?

.....

Maundy Thursday is usually the time when we would do Visita Iglesia or Church Visits. We usually do that when we are in Zamboanga. Last time we got to visit 7 churches. Some of my friends spend the whole day doing Visita Iglesia and prayers. Sometimes, one station of the Way of the Cross per church and it would take them a long time to finish. Here in Manila it's not too common. People here usually spend the Holy Week vacationing someplace. It's just the way it is here I guess, much to the disapproval of the Church. My family, we prefer vacationing when everyone else isn't. It's just less crowded and more fun that way.

.....

It's finally April. We'll be seeing Ruther next month! Can't wait! :D

1 comment:

Becky said...

We've all been there...forgetting something important.

Glad you all get to see Ruther soon!

I've had some computer problems lately which have prevented me from much blogging. I think it's finally resolved now.