Tuesday, December 21, 2010

GROWING... GROWING...

Our baby is now 3 months old!! Waaah! I don't want him to grow up!

Enzo is growing so fast, he looks a lot different from when we took him home from the hospital. He looked so small then. Now, it looks like he just suddenly sprouted. He's chubbier, more active, more curious and LOUD!

Yesterday, we were at the mall and I was in line at the cashier and I could hear him shrieking a few feet away. Not crying at all, but just shrieking, like "Get on with it, Mom! I wanna get out of here! shriek. It was crazy! I told Ruther, "Oh my goodness, we have a shrieking baby". So now, he shrieks when he has poop, he shrieks when he's happy, he shrieks when he's bored, he shrieks when he's sleepy and he shrieks when he's mad.

Oh, I hope this isn't a permanent thing...

.....

The dress I bought on sale last Saturday needs a bit of tweaking. I mean, it fits me, but it doesn't fit me that well. Well, around the chest area is the problem. I would need to do some altering on my own since it would be too late to bring the dress to the seamstress. I hope it won't look tacky.

I still don't know what to wear for tomorrow's wedding. The ceremony will be at 8am and it might be chilly then (with the venue being in Tagaytay) but I'm sure at around 10, it will become too warm for a long-sleeved blouse. I'm just making mountains out of molehills, I know. But I don't want to get sick! Already today, my throat is itchy and I'm starting to cough a little. It would be even harder for me to get sick now because Mama's helper will be going home for the holidays. No. Absolutely cannot get sick now. Gotta take my vitamin C and nip this cold in the bud!

.....

I have no idea how to make Ethan eat more. He's just so thin now it's worrying me to no end. We try to encourage him to eat and try new food but he's always, "no, thank you". AARGH!!! What do I do?

.....

With Christmas approaching, I feel as though I have a lot of things to do. Have to think of what to prepare for Noche Buena (midnight Christmas meal), tidy up the rooms in the house, schedule chores (because the helper will be away) and all that. I don't even have Ruther's present yet! Sigh... How did this Christmas get so out of control?

No comments: