Monday, December 20, 2010

PRESENTS

Ruther wants the iPhone 4. Not necessarily for Christmas, but to own.

I can't get that for him. There is a lot of frustration on my part when it's time to buy presents, especially for Ruther. Because I'm a stay-at-home mom and don't earn anything, it's annoying that I can't buy gifts using my money. Because in a way, it's Ruther's money that we're spending because he earned it. When I buy presents for him, it still feels like he's buying his own presents because I use his money to buy his presents. Get it?

So yeah, it's veeery frustrating.

And I can't get him the iPhone 4 for sure. Where will I get that kind of money? So, most of the time, I just let him get what he truly wants to have/own for birthdays or holidays because what's the use? I'm just buying him presents using his money, right? Sigh...

Wish I was earning my own darn money...

.....

This week we're going to attend 2 weddings. On Wednesday, Ruther's officemate will be getting married and on Thursday, it'll be his cousin.

During both occasions, we'll have no choice but to bring Enzo because no one is available to babysit. Plus, the fact that I'm breastfeeding and that Enzo is very particular about it will make separating us very difficult. We won't be bringing Nikki and Ethan on Wednesday because the location of the wedding is in Tagaytay, a city a few hours away from Manila and since Ethan is still recovering, it would be better for him to be with Nikki and stay at home. On Thursday though, we could bring them because we're sure that kids are welcome at the wedding and besides, it's family. It'll be so great to see everyone!

I'll be wearing my dress (bought yesterday) for the wedding on Thursday. Will be wearing another dress for the wedding in Tagaytay. Do you realize that it's hard to pick a dress when you have breastfeeding in mind? And a formal dress at that. Hopefully, everyone will have a fun time. That's the most important thing, I suppose. :D

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dresses and breastfeeding...yipes. Yeah, I remember having to attend a wedding when Judah was a baby, and opting to just go with a casual blouse and a simple skirt so that I would be comfortable, lol.