Thursday, December 23, 2010

ONE MORE TO GO...

We attended the wedding this morning and we have one more to go.

It was exhausting but I appreciated the time with the family. I'm sure the boys won't agree but still, I loved that we went to Tagaytay together. The ceremony was especially early, 8am. That meant I had to wake up at 5am just to make sure we weren't going to be late. It seemed as though I just shut my eyes when the alarm sounded. I felt so tired and sleepy yet. Had to snooze. And so I got up at 540 and had to rush Ruther and the boys so we could leave before 7am.

We were a bit late but getting there was so nice. It was like a roadtrip of sorts. Anyway, we got to the church without a problem and then headed to the reception which is at a restaurant not too far from the church. It had a very nice view of Taal Volcano.

We didn't take too long at the reception because Ruther had work in the afternoon. We thought that he would be able to bring us home first then head for the office but it was traffic at the Filinvest exit and if Ruther took us home he would be so late. So we decided to just pass the time at the office. I didn't mind because I knew the boys would be too tired to do anything except sleep. We got home pretty late because Ruther had a meeting and now, I'm pooped!

Hopefully, tomorrow won't be as stressful. G'night!

No comments: