Saturday, January 22, 2011

EXHAUSTING BUT FUN DAY

Nikki had his pictorial today. The homeschool group decided to have a sort of yearbook for the kids and I loved the idea! The kids would have a formal look and another in clothes/costumes that would show what they wanted to be when they were older. Nikki is supposedly a video game designer so we didn't have to do or prepare much. The kids had a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the photos! :D

.....

All the artwork Nikki did in class makes me want to do some artwork as well. I used to do artwork with my sis when we were younger because my mom enrolled us in art class one summer. It was a lot of fun. I could tell that Nikki is learning a lot from his class. Hopefully, he will continue to do more artwork in the future.

.....

Have you ever won in a national raffle? I wish we would. Would be so interesting. And fun.

No comments: