Monday, January 17, 2011

MY IPHONE

I have inherited Ruther's iPhone 3G. We got him an iPhone4 a few weeks ago and he was very happy about that. Since my cellphone was too primitive for his taste, he simply gave me his old one. And so, I gave Nikki my old cellphone.

After using the iPod Touch for a few months, I guess I've gotten used to manipulating similar Apple devices such as the iPod and iPad. So with the iPhone, it was not a difficult transition for me. It still would take some getting used to, but it won't be as hard to figure out. And I'm quite glad for that.

Nikki got my old cellphone and we bought him a new SIM card. We practiced texting this morning and it took him some time to type because 1. he's not used to texting yet and 2. I won't allow him to write in SMS form (like l8r for later, or 2moro for tomorrow, etc.). I don't want him to get used to text lingo and then suffer later on in spelling certain - or easy - words. My mom already texted him after we sent her Nikki's cellphone number. I'm sure she's excited to be communicating with him through text. Nikki's not the most careful kid so I'm hoping he won't lose his phone when we're out of the house.

.....

Ruther and I are addicted to the Smurfs game in the iPod/iPhone/iPad. It's just a delightful game to play. You get to build your village for the smurfs and then earn experience points and coins and make your village bigger and more beautiful. I like it because I get to design the village. And it's cool.

We also discovered Cut the Rope and it's sooo cute! I of course, can't play it as well as Ruther and Nikki, but still it's just so cute.

Now, I'm looking for a nice ringtone for my phone because the ringtones that I have just aren't loud enough when I'm in public. Hopefully, I'll find a good one soon.

No comments: