Sunday, January 23, 2011

STAYED HOME

This weekend, Ruther and I decided to simply stay home. We'll have a weekend free of expenses for a change. After having the car repaired a few weeks back and paying of the bills, I guess our wallets needed the break. :D

Anyway, Ruther and I spent yesterday and today watching Buzzer Beat, a Japanese drama (jdorama) about a professional basketball player in Japan who meets this aspiring violinist.
The story revolves around their relationship. It was a nice story and watching it made me miss Japan a lot. There are so many things about that country that I wish I could see and experience all over again.

Sigh. If it were only possible...

.....

Enzo is so inquisitive! He just wants to see everything, be everywhere and hates to be bored. Which is making his mommy (ME!) exhausted at the end of the day. I don't mind, though. At least the effort of minding him and giving him attention pays off when he giggles and smiles at me. Truly, Enzo has just brought even more sunshine to my family. I just love him to bits!

He loves the outdoors. He enjoys the breeze and loves looking at the swaying mango leaves just beyond our balcony. I think it soothes him. He also loves riding in the car. No surprise there because Nikki and Ethan were the same too. He loves to sit up and funnily, he drools which grosses out his brothers. But he's just growing by leaps and bounds and it scares me so much because in a few more months, he'll no longer be a baby.

Sigh. Wish my baby would stay a baby for a lot longer...

.....

Ruther and I watched Social Network a few nights ago and I must say, Mark Zuckerberg is amazing!! I mean, for him to be able to conceptualize and create Facebook is simply genius! I wouldn't help but feel a deep sense of awe at this person who created something that would connect people from all sorts of lifestyle and ages and make everyone get together in one place. It's just mind-boggling for someone like me who could barely grasp the inner workings of the amazing thing called the internet. Really, I applaud the man. I have to read more on this movie, and maybe read his biography as well, but so far, one amazing human being.

No comments: