Tuesday, March 08, 2011

PRETTY OBVIOUS

It's obvious that I've been somewhat busy these past days because I haven't been blogging. There's just so much going on, I just couldn't find the time. But now, here I am, typing away so let me get you updated...

.....

So, Ruther has moved to a new office. Same company, new office. They had to relocate.

.....

Enzo can now sit up all by himself! He did that like a week ago. This baby just keeps on growing by leaps and bounds! He could sit for like a minute or so and then gets tired and either falls forward, to the side, or backwards, which really makes my heart jump to my throat. Anyway, he's still trying to master crawling. He got the position correctly but apparently, he couldn't accelerate. He would just move back and forth on the spot like a rocking horse. :D He could move backward though by pushing with his arms and this irks his brother to no end. Nikki would complain to me, "Mommy! Enzo is crawling backwards!" Sigh... More baby achievements coming soon...

.....

Well, we've been watching the pyromusical at SM Mall of Asia for 2 weekends now and it's really a lot of fun. I know it's not helping the environment at all but it's nice to witness these things with family. We watched China and France 2 Saturdays ago and Japan and Canada presented last March 5. The boys just love it. And I do too because it reminds me so much of our time in Japan. I miss Japan a lot. Anyway, Japan was my favorite because they were so creative and the songs were fun! China is second and then France and last, Canada. Well, in my opinion anyway. Hopefully, we'll get to see this Saturday's as well. It'll be Australia and Philippines. Not that I'm excited to see our presentation. I just want to see what Australia does because they were second place last year. Hopefully, it won't rain then...

No comments: