Monday, June 20, 2011

FIRST STEP

Enzo just wants to outdo himself all the time. Today, he was trying so hard to walk and he tok his first step!! I was so happy! I know I'm probably sensationalizing it but I don't care. With Enzo being our last baby, I just want to take it all in. He's just so amazing, being able to do things earlier than I expect him to. I'm sure this boy will keep us on our toes all the time. :D

.....

Today was Rizal's Birth Anniversary. He's the Philippines' national hero. But I'm just glad that Ruther and Nikki are free because of the holiday. So, we went to SM (again, I know!) and Nikki, Ethan and I watched Mr. Popper's Penguins while Enzo and Ruther did the grocery shopping. It was a fun movie. Of course, Jim Carey tended to overdo his acting (think Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, etc.) but the boys had fun watching the movie and that's all that mattered. Next week is Transformers and my boys can't wait! :D

.....

I got bitten by an ant. On the face. And now I have this nasty swollen bite/rash on the left of my face, near my eye. And it itches like $#&%!! Grrr...

.....

I'm still trying to get used to this blended learning thing. Nikki and I are still trying to make our schedule work and since I have more chores to do right now (long story), it's not an easy task for me. But I'm still trying to work our way around our chores and classes and blogging (:D) so I hope we get to a regular schedule soon.

No comments: