Sunday, June 19, 2011

TOY CON

Today was another fun-filled family day for us.

We went to SM Megamall to attend the 2011 Toy Con. Ruther collects Transformers figures (not all, just a select few) and wanted to check it out. Since there was a cosplay show as well, I thought, it might be fun so why not? Fortunately, my in-laws weren't going to use the van so we used it to go to Megamall.

We left around 10 and got there in a hour or so. There were a LOT of people and I had difficulty going around the exhibit hall with Enzo's stroller. So we just stayed on one side while Ruther went around. There was a booth near us selling cellphone accessories, and not just cellphone accessories but cellphone accessories from JAPAN - which I LOVE! So I dove right in and came up with some really cute ones which I am going to keep or use, depending on my mood. I would have loved to buy a lot more than what I picked but that would have been too materialistic of me, so it's okay I just got a few. Anyway, after looking around we just took some photos of and with the cosplayers which was a lot of fun. It made me think, if I were to join an event like that, what would I wear? Hmmm...

Anyway, we went to Toy Kingdom then after that bought a couple of Subway sandwiches and then went home. :D

.....

Tomorrow, Ruther and I (along with Enzo) will be watching Green Lantern. I hope it's a nice movie because Ruther loves the Green Lantern character. We'll see...

.....

Before I forget, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the wonderful dads out there!! Here's something for you to ponder:

"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

Have a great day you fantabulous men! :D

No comments: