Friday, July 22, 2011

GOOD JOB

I got Nikki's test results today and he did very well. He got a couple of mistakes in 2 subjects but he perfected the rest. I didn't want him to dwell on his mistakes because he's such a perfectionist but at the same time, I want him to know why they were wrong so I just explained to him in passing. I'm so proud of him! I know he's having a tough time with Filipino and Makabayan so I just told him that if he does his best, that would be good enough for me because I know how hard he studies his lessons. His 1st Periodical Exams will be next month so more reviews coming up!

.....

Ethan has recovered from his fever, thank goodness. He was feverish yesterday and I was so scared it was dengue or something like that that I had to google "signs and symptoms of dengue". God! I know I'm paranoid, but I can't help it! Ethan is hard to feed and I mean hard. He still drinks his milk and that's where he gets his nutrition but it's really not enough. He needs more food and he's so terribly picky it's driving me and Ruther crazy! Yesterday I was worried that his fever was too high so I sponged him several times during the day and night and gave him paracetamol. Good thing this morning he was feeling much better (though still warm) and after more medicine, he's now back to normal temperature. Sigh. Sickness really stresses me out! I hope none of my boys get sick any more!

.....

I find myself planning so many things for Enzo's 1st birthday! I have some ideas then I change my mind and then I get confused. Like I wanted the motif to be mostly yellow and green. But Ruther said it might be too dull considering it's a bug party and bugs come in different colors. So okay, I'm going to add more colors now. I just want this party to be real nice and fun and unique. We might drop by the venue this Sunday for another look-see. Nikki is already excited because last weekend he only got a glimpse of the place. Since he did well in the exams, I told him we could go if the weather's fine.

No comments: