Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WONDERFUL DEAL

While checking my FB yesterday, I happened to see an ad on the side. It basically said "3 days, 2 nights trip to Puerto Galera for four for only P4499 from P9000". I know it's not in our plans to spend for something like this but the deal is just too great to pass up. So I showed it to Ruther and he agreed it was a good deal.

But what about Enzo? So I checked the site and emailed the person in charge of the deal. After a few minutes, I got my answer: Enzo is free of charge! Sweet! So I told Ruther. Still not 100% satisfied, he asked me to check the reviews of the place. Silly me. Of course I should do that! After searching the 'net, looks like it's a good place for some family bonding and R&R accoding to foreign visitors. So, Ruther got the deal. Here's what it's all about:

Escape the contemporary stresses of today's life: Embark on a unique getaway with today's MetroDeal, which entitles 4 persons to the relaxing place of Puerto Galera, where you will stay 3-days/2-nights at the El Canonero Resort for P4,499 instead of P9,000. Included are also breakfasts, welcome drink and 1 hour use of snorkeling gear.

Nestled directly at the white sand beaches of Puerto Galera, you will get a unique chance to experience a different world full of pristine waters, panoramic views and lush green sloping valleys. Looks like you finally found that perfection vacation. So regardless if you're enjoying life while hanging out at the white sand beach or get a rest in the air conditioned deluxe room, this trip will give you the relaxation that you deserve.

Included is also the use of the large luxury swimming pool, live music at the white sand beach and there's much more to discover.

I checked the resort out and there are lots of fun activities to do if the boys get bored at the beach. There's visiting the Mangyan (local tribe), Tamaraw Falls, river kayaking, and checking out a bat cave (this one got Ruther excited). So at least I wouldn't have to worry about the boys just staying in the room. I'm sure we'll have fun going around the place and of course, taking photos.

And now, I'm sooo excited!! The last time the family had a beach outing was in 2009 in Coron, Palawan. And I'm doubly excited because this time Enzo will be with us. I hope he'll like the beach as much as his brothers. The beach we went to in Zamboanga wasn't really the resort type so according to Ruther, that didn't count as a vacation. Hahaha...

The deal is valid from Jan 20, to Nov 19, 2012. I guess our problem now is to decide when to go to Puerto Galera. Nikki's classes will end on the 29th of March, according to his school calendar. Ruther was thinking of going before Holy Week but I don't think that's possible. I think the next best date would be after Holy Week. At least there'd be a whole lotta less people by then. Well, I certainly hope so.

I'm sooo excited!! See you soon, Puerto Galera! :D

No comments: