Friday, July 06, 2012

TO PUERTO GALERA


So, my family and I are off to Puerto Galera, a popular tourist destination in the island of Mindoro, south of Manila.
Why the suddenness? Well, Ruther wanted us to go there in time for my birthday (which will be next week). I didn’t want to at first because we’ve been having rainy weather these past few days (and even today!) but when we inquired with the travel agency about room availability this weekend, she booked us immediately with the announcement that rebooking was not allowed. As much as I would want to give her a piece of my mind, I thought, might as well push through with it since Nikki will be having exams in a few weeks and we’ll never know what the weather will be like in a few weeks’ time anyway. So, we’re on to another family adventure. Hopefully we’ll be getting some sunshine.
See you next week! :)

No comments: