Tuesday, July 17, 2012

UPDATES


We had a blast at Puerto Galera. I was really worried about the weather because of the constant rains but fortunately, the weather cooperated.  Will post photos soon...
When we got back from Puerto though, the helper at home informed me that she was going home!! It was not completely her fault.  A person here at home was just horrid to her during her entire stay.  Who would want to live here?  So I told her, I understood and she is of course, free to do as she pleased. Good for her but busy for me because now, I have to go back to washing our laundry.  Not that I mind, but it just takes so much of my time and I already feel like Ethan and I don't have enough time for homeschool.  Sigh.  I always tell myself "don't sweat the small stuff" but sometimes, I just feel so much pressure and I couldn't help it. There's just so much to do!  This week, it's Nikki's long test and we'll be reviewing til Thursday. Also, I'm not even done fixing the boys' room downstairs!  And I planned on getting it done by last week.  Sigh.  I know. Life happens and we have to roll with the punches.  Sometimes though, I wish someone would roll with the punches along with me...
.....
Enzo is growing so fast.  He's starting to say words now like, "light", "ball", "Wii", "Pocoyo" and more.  Sometimes I don't understand him but he finds ways of getting his message across. He still breastfeeds which is both good and bad.  Good because well, we're breastfeeding.  Bad because it's cutting down on my chore time.  But as always, I know I can manage my time still.
.....
Ruther and I agreed that we will now do Wii Fit every night for at least 30 minutes. We just feel that we should start losing weight now because when are we going to start? Besides it will do us a lot of good.  We're also of course, trying to change our diet.  Hopefully we will see results in a few months.  It's also a nice way of teaching the boys by example to exercise regularly, which, in this day and age, rarely happens. And the best thing about doing this?  It's free.  
Gotta love it. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hello, Yette! Haven't been blogging for a while because summers are so crazy busy for us with several family birthdays and a lot of entertaining. Our oldest just turned 16! Sheesh...he'll be driving soon! Anyway, just popping by to say hello and see how you all have been. The vacation sounded good, but it is a bummer that your helper left. Hopefully you'll be able to find someone else soon.