Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hello September


Lessons with Ethan are coming along nicely.  We're going a bit slower than expected but then again, you can't rush learning, especially with a boy like him.  As always, I don't want him to feel that learning is a chore so I try to be as patient as I can with teaching him and so far, he's doing fine.  We're kind of slow in Filipino but I suppose, that's to be expected since he rarely or hardly ever speaks Filipino. But we're getting by and I guess, as long as we keep at it, he'll pretty soon learn his Filipino lessons.  With Ethan, our "one lesson at a time" motto surely fits him to a T.
.....
Now that August is over and all the craziness with it gone, I can now focus on other things like (of course), homeschooling Ethan, Enzo's birthday (which is coming up in a few weeks!!), and preparing Nikki's pinata for his birthday.  I think I have to start making my Christmas list as well since it's always easier for me to make purchases with a list on hand.  Besides, I love it when I discover a wonderful present for someone and it's the perfect present for him/her.  Yup.  Christmas list has to be on my to-do list this month.
.....
We're not celebrating Enzo's birthday this year.  We're just, as usual, going to have a small family gathering here at home and take photos and blow candles and open presents.  We might go out on the weekend for more birthday fun but i'll have to check the best place to go for our family outing. 
We'll see... :)

No comments: