Saturday, October 31, 2020

Annoyances

 Today has been a somewhat challenging day for me. Sometimes, little annoyances sneak into your day and your morning or afternoon or whole day is ruined. Don't get me wrong. I am a patient person. I may not be the most patient person in the whole world, but I can keep my temper and I can be understanding. And yet today, my patience was tested when something happened in our garden. 

We love our messy garden. We love the weeds, the overgrown plants in their pots. We love the insects that come and enjoy our strange little garden. We welcome the caterpillars that turn in butterflies and even 2 snails that munch away. We don't mind. We love them all. And yet, sometimes our garden is tampered and prodded and god forbid, trimmed. We have even put a sign saying "Do not trim the plants", "Do not pull the weeds" and "Love the insects and birds" and yet, our instructions are ignored. So annoying really. I don't want to be the one who puts up a fuss but it's just very very frustrating when it's OUR garden and it gets tampered with. I just don't like it. 

Another annoyance today was from another person. Quite demanding, I might add. Her request prickled me to no end. It was very annoying. I was annoyed. To no end. It made me moody all day and I didn't like it. I'm not a biased person but this girl just rubs me off the wrong way. God help me.

.....

A typhoon is coming. It's a big, scary one. I hope it won't be devastating. I would prefer it not to hit Manila of course, but I also would not want any other place to be affected. So I am hoping that when it comes, it won't be as strong as predicted. Praying and hoping for everyone's safety...

No comments: