Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Life Imitates Art

We used to do family photo challenges months ago, before the boys' classes started and it was a lot of fun. A few weeks ago, my sister asked us to do a Halloween photo challenge. We had to imitate a painting as best we could. Of course we had to pick simple ones because 1. we did not want to spend for the challenge and 2. we wanted to use whatever was available at home. So we picked the photos of artworks and this is what we came up with. 😄


It was a lot of fun and maybe we'll do another photo challenge for Christmas. 😄

.....

Cemeteries will be be closed this All Souls Day and All Saints Day. We are thinking os a way of honoring our dead from home. Hopefully, we will be able to come up with something creative and nice.

I miss my cousin most of all. He is always in my thoughts. I talk to him when something comes up during the day that reminds me of him. I miss him a lot. But I do know he is happy because he is with his mom. Chie, if you are reading this, I love you dearly...

No comments: