Sunday, March 25, 2007

MORE DOGGIES





























These are Queenie (left) and Cookie (right), our dogs in our home here in Zamboanga. Not in the picture are Venus and Oreo.

Queenie really lives up to her name. She thinks she is the queen of the house and pretty much gets away with everything. She is feisty but very loving and is always alert. She is a sweetie.

Cookie forgot about me. He barks at me when I approach him so I try not to stress him too much. One time though, he came near me when I fed some bits of bread to them. When I pretended not to notice him and gave Queenie lots of bread, he quickly gave a sharp bark to remind me that it was his turn. He's so cute! He pretends to hate me but I know pretty soon, I'll be tickling his tummy. There seems to be something wrong with his right front paw but I can't remember if he was born that way. I'll have to ask my mom about that.

Oreo looks a lot like Queenie only he's colored mostly black. He's quite shy so I have a hard time interacting with him. But he's as vivacious as Queenie when I see them play together. He is very cute when he is alert and his ears are all up. I'll take a photo of him next time.

Venus doesn't look like any of the rest. She is brown and shaggy and currently has 2 pups, all boys, one black, the other white. She actually had 3 pups but the littlest one died. We are kind of worried about the white one because it looked abnormally small compared to Choco, the black pup. I hope the white pup won't die. Will take a photo of Venus and post it here next time.

Yup, we love dogs. My sis is not too keen on man's best friend, but the rest of us, yes, we are definitely dog lovers... =D

No comments: