Saturday, December 29, 2007

MY PRESENT

I am really a simple girl with simple likes so when I receive something extravagant, I really get so overwhelmed. Anyway, here is Ruther's present for me this Christmas:


Ruther bought and brought this present all the way from Japan. Isn't it wrapped beautifully? I know, I'm biased. I love everything Japanese... =D







And here she is... Isn't she pretty? You must think I am being so proud and gaga over my present, but I'm not. I'm just happy. You see, when I was growing up, I didn't get to wear jewelry a lot because my mom said I would always lose an earring or a bracelet and eventually, I just settled for less expensive accessories and until now, I feel more comfortable wearing those because I always feel that should I lose them, I won't have to worry about the cost. But this necklace is so wonderful because not only does it break that "thinking" (that I'm careless with my stuff which I'm not anymore - really!), it's from Ruther as well! So it really is so special. And I love it!

And here I am, giddy with happiness over my present. =D

No comments: