Sunday, February 10, 2008

RUTHER'S BIRTHDAY PHOTOS



Birthday breakfast: french toast and hotdogs. And of course, maple syrup. "Where's my orange juice, woman?" =D



At Bluroze in Lipa, Batangas. The boys just could not sit still. Love the place.




With one of the ostriches. I tried to feed it some long grass and I think it was so hungry it pecked my fingers! But I was more startled than hurt. Nikki was too scared to go near it and Ethan refused to go down the van although he kept saying, "It's an ox-trich! It's an ox-trich!" Haha!




Nikki loved this swing. It's a rubber tire tied to 2 coconut trees. I loved it too when I tried the one next to Nikki's but had to get off because I felt guilty for hogging it.






The birthday boy having a lot of fun. =D Will miss this silly guy...



The boys in their element.


Back home, with the birthday cake. I love the 3 + III candles.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That place looks fun! We used to have an ostrich farm near our home, but you could never get close enough to the things to see them...but I'm with your son, I'd be pretty scared to get too close!

I love how he pronounced ostrich!

beevs said...

belated happy birthday to your hubby. :)