Thursday, May 29, 2008

END OF ANOTHER MONTH

Upon checking my chatbox, I see a lot of people asking if we could exchange links. I really don't mind doing that and I really like it when people stop to read some of my posts, get to know me a bit more, and like what they see/read. It's nice to reach out and touch people miles away. Anyway, exchanging links is fine with me. Just give me time to visit your websites because aside from the weird internet connection we've been having lately, I share the computer with a few others here in the house. But I will get to it soon and perhaps I'll like what I see/read too. =D

.....

The rains have come and gone. I think there are no more typhoons. At the moment. Today is pretty sunny although during the rainy months in the Philippines, you never know. But then again, it's nice to have a sunny day for a change. It's definitely not as warm as it was last month and for that I am glad. Ethan is coughing right now. It's frustrating to see him cough so much but hopefully, it'll be gone in a few days. I always have to check him and make sure he doesn't perspire too much and that he drinks lots of fluids. My sis checks on him from time to time so I'm not worried (too much).

.....

We're starting to collect our documents for our visa application. Ruther is completing his and I'm collecting ours. Hopefully, in 2 weeks' time, we'll be able to submit the papers to the accredited agency and get positive results. Please do pray for us. A bit of prayerful help will be very much appreciated. =D

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'll DEFINITELY be praying that your visas go through!