Thursday, May 29, 2008

TYPOS

When I post here, I usually just type away. I basically just sit in front of the computer and write as I think. Before (which was a loooong way back), I would pretty much read through my post before publishing it and check for errors, spelling mistakes, grammar problems, etc. But these days, with the busy schedule, the chaos and mayhem (also named Nikki and Ethan) not to mention the internet problems, I hardly have the time to correct every single post. Once in a while, I read past posts and when I discover a typo error or something grammatically wrong, I cringe. I guess it's very similar to walking around town only to discover later on in the house that your skirt was caught on your pantyhose and you were exposing a significant part of your behind to unknown people. Yup, something like that. So yeah, I don't like it when I discover these little mistakes after writing them down. Sometimes, I tell myself, "Okay, check your work before publishing" but of course, that's not always possible and that's not always the case. So anyway, hopefully dear readers, you would overlook some of the mistakes in some of my posts and just attribute it to a typo error or oversight or sleepiness or exhaustion. I just wish I could let it go that easily...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way, I always go back and check my posts for typos. The number I catch usually has something to do with how late in the evening it is... :) When I go back and read old posts, I always have the debate with myself about whether or not to fix them. I usually can't stop myself. :)