Friday, May 16, 2008

IS SUMMER OVER?

It might be too soon to predict that summer is over since it's only the middle of May, but we've been having rains for days now. Blame the typhoon that is currently in the country. I hope it's not causing havoc but I really love the cold weather. It's just wonderful. Not only do we no longer use the AC these days (lower electricity bills at last!) but the nights are so comfy. I really really love that. I didn't think that the rains would continue on until now, but hopefully, this will mean that summer is coming to a close. I hope.

.....

Still addicted to Nintendogs, in case you were curious. I usually try to play it several times a day which results in a sort of tug of war with Nikki over his DS. Haha! But in the end, he watches me play so he could get tips on how to take care of his dachshund. I'm trying to build my trainer points. A bit slow but am getting there. =D And the fun continues...

.....

The other night, my younger female cousin came over at around 11pm to give something for my brother-in-law. We ended up talking until around 130am about so many things. I guess she just wanted to unload some of her current problems and as always, I wanted to help her out any way I could. I would like to think that I'm one of those people family and friends could come to whenever they need somebody to talk to, to vent, to ask for advice or when they need a shoulder to cry on. I would like to be that kind of person because as sensitive as I am, I know that it's important to me that I find the same reassurance, trust and sincerity in my friends - especially when I feel low or depressed. Anyway, I suppose I maintain a pretty close relationship with my cousins. Not all of course, because I am closer to my cousins who are near my age than the younger ones but my close cousins always know that they could talk to me whenever and whatever. Hopefully, that stays until we're all old and grey.

No comments: