Friday, May 16, 2008

THE SUBTLE KNIFE

At last I have it! I now have the second book!! The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman. Been waiting for this ever since I finished The Golden Compass days ago. And I couldn't help but think of anything else after that. The story is just so riveting. Really. I know many will hate me for saying this but I just love this loads more than the Harry Potter series. And I loved the Potter stories a lot! So you can only imagine the reasons behind my extreme obsession with the story of Lyra Belacqua. The whole thing/movie/book/story was just so unexpected that it just caught me by surprise. A very pleasant surprise. And now, I'm hooked! Tonight, I will once more lose myself in the thrilling and exciting life of a young girl named Lyra. Can't wait. =D

No comments: